Position: Captain, Falcon 900 EX EASy - Gander/St. John's
Contact Name: Greg Young
Street Address: 2450 Derry Road East, Hangar 9
Send Resume & Cover Letter Via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aircraft Types: SK76, E50P, CJ1+, C560, AJ25, G150, HS25, G200, F2TH, CL30, FA90, FA90X, CL64, CL65
NovaJet provides Charter, Aircraft Management and Maintenance services from its facilities in Toronto, Windsor, Halifax, Gander and St. John’s. NovaJet has the people, services, and infrastructure to offer our valuable corporate and private clients all levels of aircraft charter and management support services.
Our employees are what drive our dedication to Quality, Safety, Respect, Commitment and Efficiency. These are the core values that guide us and build our reputation as leaders in aviation services.
We are looking for individuals who possess a strong drive for results and a passion for meeting the needs of our customers in a safety focused environment.
NovaJet’s Gander/St. John’s Newfoundland base is expanding and because of this growth we will be conducting Captain Interviews.
Flying as part of the NovaJet Team allows you the opportunity to work with an organization committed to providing safe and exceptional customer service.
• 5000 Hours Total Time
• 1500 Multi-PIC
• 1000 Jet
• Airline Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL-A)
• Category I medical certificate
• Group I IFR
• Ability to obtain a RAIC (security pass)
• Satisfactory criminal record check
• Ability to obtain approval from the United States TSA to initiate training.
• A Canadian Passport
• Aviation diploma/degree an asset
• Customer service-oriented
• Ability to work under pressure
• Extended medical and dental benefits
• Short and long-term disability
• Employee and dependent life insurance
• Out of country/province insurance
How To Apply:
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the qualifications, please email your resume to email@example.com
Please clearly identify the position that you are applying for (eg: Falcon 900EX Captain – YQX).
We would like to thank all applicants for their submission but regret to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone or agency inquires please.