Position: Chief Dispatcher
Contact Name: Susie Joseph, Director of Dispatch
Send Resume & Cover Letter Via: email@example.com
Aircraft Types: C208B, E50P, C525, LR45, AJ25, G150, HS25, G200, F2TH, CL35, FA90, FA90X, CL64, CL65
NovaJet provides Charter, Aircraft Management and Maintenance services from its facilities in Toronto, Vancouver, Windsor, Kitchener, Halifax, Gander and St. John’s. NovaJet has the people, services, and infrastructure to offer our valuable corporate and private clients all levels of aircraft charter and management support services.
Our employees are what drives our dedication to Quality, Safety, Respect, Commitment and Efficiency. These are the core values that guide us and build our reputation as leaders in aviation services.
We are looking for individuals who possess a strong drive for results and a passion for meeting the needs of our customers in a safety-focused environment.
NovaJet’s Dispatch Department is expanding and because of this growth, we will be conducting Chief Dispatcher interviews in Toronto.
Joining the NovaJet Team allows you the opportunity to work with an organization committed to providing safe and exceptional customer service.
Our dispatchers handle all facets of the day-to-day flight operations and logistics planning. This role includes, but is not limited to, the following duties and responsibilities:
- Delivering exceptional client service
- Operating in an often fast-paced, 24/7 environment
- Coordinate aircraft and flight crew schedules
- Liaise with maintenance in regards to scheduled and ad-hoc maintenance
- Arrange for customs clearance, catering, ground transportation, hotel accommodations, etc
- Prepare documentation as per Company Operations Manual and policies
- Aircraft flight following in accordance with the governing rules and regulations
- Trip expense reconciliation and reporting
- Technical support for company assigned devices (cell phones, tablets, etc)
- Other duties as assigned by the Director
- Prior experience as a Corporate Jet Dispatcher/Flight Coordinator engaged in International Operations.
- Ability to obtain a RAIC (security pass)
- Post-secondary education in Aviation Management or similar discipline, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Thorough understanding of the Canadian Aviation Regulations, Federal Aviation Regulations, Air Transportation Regulations, etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills (written and oral)
- Technically proficient with Apple and PC products (MS Office, iOS, CTA-FOS)
- Well organized, detail-oriented, efficient time management
- A satisfactory criminal record check
- Customer service-oriented
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attractive salary and schedule
- Company matched RRSP
- Extended medical and dental benefits
- Employee and dependent life insurance
- Out of country/province insurance
How To Apply:
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the qualifications, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please clearly identify the position that you are applying for (eg: Chief Dispatcher - YYZ).
We would like to thank all applicants for their submission but regret to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone or agency inquires, please.